If you would like to view all of the lectures in our beginner’s music theory course, you can find them below. Note that a video version of the course will be available soon, as we continue adding new lectures to it. In the meantime, this page will act as a placeholder to quickly navigate between the published text lessons.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Learn Music Theory
- Reading Sheet Music: The Basics Of A Musical Score
- An Introduction To The Staff And Clefs (Treble, Bass, Alto, Tenor)
- An Introduction To Pitch, Pitch Classes, And Octaves
- Reading Sheet Music: An Introduction To Notes, And Note Names
- Learn Music Theory: Sharps, And Flats
- Learn Music Theory: The Grand Staff, And Middle C
Please bookmark this page, as more lessons are coming soon!